Wortley (LS12, LS13, LS28) Tel: 0113 231 1033
Gildersome (LS27, BD11, BD4) Tel: 0113 252 3322
Greengates (BD10, BD2, LS18) Tel: 01274 610 787
Email: sales@kathwells.com

Broadlands Place, Pudsey, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS28

£64,960 Price
2 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms 1 Receptions
* TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT * * DISCOUNTED FOR SALE SCHEME * * DISCOUNTED AT 58.% OF OPEN MARKET VALUE * (£112,000) * AVAILABLE TO FTB's & MARITAL / PARTNERSHIP SPLITS ONLY * * DG & CH * * GARDENS *
* VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE *

The Discounted For Sale Scheme was introduced by the government to help first time buyers and people who cannot afford to buy a home outright (ie: Marital/Partnership split, First Time Buyers) and this property is only available to buyers who meet this criteria.

A Fantastic opportunity to purchase this ground floor two bedroom apartment offered for sale under a Resale Price Covenant Scheme Lease. Appealing to a range of buyers, the new owner will own 58% of the property with no rent to pay on the remaining 42%.

Situated on the ground floor of a modern block development, the apartment offers ready to move into and modern living accommodation with good sized kitchen, sitting room, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property is self-contained and benefits from double glazing throughout and a number of wall heaters providing background heating; externally there is also a dedicated parking space for the apartment. In an ideal position, the property is just minutes away from Pudsey Town Centre allowing easy access to a wide range of local amenities such as shops and places to eat and drink and public transport links to both Leeds and Bradford City Centres are right on your door step. Viewing is highly recommended!

EPC Rating: C

View local area guide

Looking to buy or rent a property in Leeds or Bradford? Take a look at our local area guide

Key Features

  • Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
  • Entrance Hallway, Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom / WC, Discounted For Sale Scheme Available To FTB s & Marital / Partnership Splits Only
  • DG & CH
  • Parking
  • EPC Rating: C