Wortley (LS12, LS13, LS28) Tel: 0113 231 1033
Gildersome (LS27, BD11, BD4) Tel: 0113 252 3322
Greengates (BD10, BD2, LS18) Tel: 01274 610 787
Email: sales@kathwells.com

Properties for sale

Search Results - 94 properties found
Results per page: Sort by:
£39,000 Shared equity
For Sale
1 1 1
* SHARED OWNERSHIP - 75% SHARE * * SOME MODENISATION REQUIRED * * NO CHAIN ON COMPLETION * * POPULAR & CONVENIENT LOCATION * * GOOD SIZED ROOMS * * IDEAL OR A FTB / LANDLORD *

A 75% SHARE can be purchased with the remaining 25% owned by Yorkshire Housing Association. Although this property is IN NEED OF INTERNAL MODERNISAT...
£49,995 Offers in the region of
SSTC
1 1 1
* POPULAR & CONVENIENT LOCATION * * GOOD SIZED ROOMS * * SECOND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION * * IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A LANDLORD / INVESTOR *

Although this property would benefit from some MODERNISATION & UPDATING it does benefit from having DOUBLE GLAZING, and ELECTRIC HEATING making an ideal purchase for either a LANDLORD or invest...
£65,000 Price
For Sale
2 1 1
* TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT * * 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP * * AVAILABLE to the OVER 55's * * GAS CH & DG * * 24 HOUR EMERGENCY CALL SYSTEM * * COMMUNAL GARDENS * * PRIVATE & VISITOR PARKING * * CHAIN FREE ON COMPLETION *

A 50% share can be purchased in this TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT situated in a popular resid...
£66,500 Shared equity
SSTC
2 1 1
* 70% SHARED EQUITY * * POPULAR SHELTERED HOUSING COMPLEX for the OVER 60's * * GROUND FLOOR * * COMMUNAL GARDENS & PARKING * * GENEROUS LOUNGE / DINER * * TWO BEDROOMS * * NO ONWARD CHAIN * * VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE *

If you are OVER 60 years old and wanting to own a RETIREMENT PROPERTY without the burden of maintenance a...
£70,000 Starting Bid
For Sale
1 1 1
FOR SALE BY MODERN METHOD ONLINE AUCTION. Starting Bid £70,000. Terms and Conditions Apply..

* MODERNISED AND UPDATED * * ONE LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM * * DG & ELECTRIC HEATERS * * IDEAL FOR A FTB / LANDLORD / INVESTOR * * EARLY VIEWING ADVISED * * VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE *

A good sized ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT situat...
£79,995 Price
Sold
1 1 1
* IDEAL FOR A FTB / LANDLORD INVESTOR ( potential rental income of £500.00 per month ) * * PRIVATE PARKING * * MODERN INTERIOR * * COMMUNAL MAINTAINED GARDENS * * ELECTRIC HEATING * * VIEWING A MUST *

Being offered for sale is this inviting GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT situated in a popular residential development...
£84,995 Price
SSTC
1 1 1
* NO CHAIN ON COMPLETION * * IDEAL FOR A FTB / LANDLORD * * DOUBLE GLAZING * * CENTRAL HEATING * * SOME INTEGRAL APPLIANCES * * AMPLE STORAGE * * GOOD SIZED GARDEN *

A good sized ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT situated in a popular position amidst similar style property and conveniently located for access to local amenities,...
£85,000 Asking price
For Sale
2 1 1
* IDEAL FOR A LANDLORD / INVESTOR * * TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE * * SOME MODERNISATION & UPDATING REQUIRED * * DOUBLE GLAZING * * INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED * * CHAIN FREE ON COMPLETION *

Viewing is recommended for this back to back terraced house situated in an area of similar terraced housing. Halifax is a significant...
£85,000 Asking price
For Sale
2 1 1
* TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE * * SOME MODERNISATION & UPDATING REQUIRED * * DOUBLE GLAZING * * IDEAL FOR A LANDLORD / INVESTOR * * EARLY INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED *

Early internal viewing is recommended for this back to back terraced house situated approximately one mile west of Halifax Town centre in a dense area of simila...
£85,000 Offers in the region of
For Sale
2 1 1
* IDEAL FOR A LANDLORD / INVESTOR * * TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE * * MODERNISATION & UPDATING REQUIRED * * INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED * * CHAIN FREE ON COMPLETION *


Being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this stone built TWO BEDROOM BACK TO BACK TERRACE. The property faces away from the road and is accessed by a t...
£89,995 Price
For Sale
2 1 1
* GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT * * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * * INTEGRAL KITCHEN APPLIANCES * * IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER / LANDLORD (possible rental £600pcm) * * ALLOCATED PARKING *

An ideal property for either a FIRST TIME BUYER or a LANDLORD (possible rental income circa £595 pcm). This GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT benefits from ha...
£89,995 Price
Sold
2 1 1
* AVAILABLE FOR SALE * * TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT * * NEW TO THE MARKET * * * DOUBLE GLAZING * * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * * SHARED GARDEN * * PARKING * * CAN COME WITH SITTING TENANT * POSSIBLE RENTAL INCOME £525 / £550.00 PCM

Situated in a popular residential area of Wortley is this TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APART...

Book a FREE Valuation today

We have many special offers and will not be beaten on Fees!