Sell your property with Kath Wells.
We have been selling properties throughout Leeds and Bradford for years and have two tried and tested sales packages available to you.
Selling option 1:
At Kath Wells Estate Agents we understand the market is changing and some of our customer will want to have a more hands on approach and save some money. We have created this package for the seller that doesn’t mind doing their own viewings and dealing with the sales progression process. This service has the benefit of having a local Estate Agent at the end of the phone and an office where you can pop in for a chat.
This package includes
- Professional photos, floorplan and ‘For Sale’ board
- Advertising on major property portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla
- Arranging for applicants to view your property at a time that suits you.
The benefits of this package are
- You are in control
- You could save on fees
- Unlike national firms you will still be dealing with a local company with a high street shop
For this service we charge £995 inc. VAT upfront.
Selling option 2:
Traditional Estate Agent Service
We have been a traditional estate agent for years and this is what we do best. We will deal with your property sale from start to finish negotiating the best possible sale price on your behalf
The package includes
- Professional photos, floorplan, eye catching brochure and ‘For Sale’ board
- Accompanied viewings with knowledgeable property consultants 7 days a week
- Negotiating offers and dealing with solicitors, mortgage advisors etc.
The benefits of this package are
- You are in safe hands with a reputable Leeds / Bradford Estate Agent
- Our knowledge of the Leeds / Bradford market and our negotiating skills could achieve you a higher asking price for your property
- We have a team of property consultants who will be working in harmony contacting hundreds of applicants on our books to make maximum impact and sell your property quickly.
For this service we charge 1.25% plus VAT on a no sale no fee basis.
A brief guide to selling
Making a good first impression - The front of your property is the first thing a potential buyer will see and many buyers may drive down the road to see the property before they arrange a viewing, so making sure you have a For Sale board and the front of your property is in good order can be one of the most important things.
Have a little spring clean - A grubby home can be very uninviting to potential buyers. Try and have a general tidy up and de-clutter to make rooms see more spacious and airy.
Neutral colours - Not everyone has the same taste and a colour scheme you may like could distract potential buyers from the main selling points of your home. To appeal to more buyer why not paint your home in neutral colours.
Make room - Try and show your rooms to their full potential and size by removing anything unnecessary
Pets - All pets have their own smells and whilst you may be use to them potential buyers may not. Before any viewings try and give the property a good airing and if possible have a friend look after the pet during the viewing.
During the viewing - With knowledge of what the buyer is after and to make them feel more at ease it is better for us to do the viewings. While you will have great knowledge of your property some buyers will feel un-easy in asking certain questions direct to the seller
Offers - Don’t be offended if potential buyers make a low first offer as this is often the way. As our client we will advise you at every available moment but ultimately the price you accept is your decision.
When you sell or buy a property with us we will ask for your property conveyancer/solicitor details. We can recommend good local solicitor firms with competitive fees.
Interested in selling your property in Leeds or Bradford? Call us now on: 0113 231 1033 / 01274 610 787 for professional, friendly advice or click here to book your valuation